By Lillian Whittaker
1. ASOS- ASOS is a British online fashion store that sells over 850 brands. For pro dresses, ASOS will not leave you with same old prom dress choices. With dresses from $40-$400, you will find a dress that fits in your price range while still making you stand out from the rest.
2. LuLu’s- LuLUu’s is an online juniors clothing store with a large variety of trends. This website is my personal pick, (since I have bought three prom dresses from this website). If you have a tight budget but big expectations, check out LuLu’s.
3. Fame and Partners-Fame and Partners is an online store that focuses solely on special occasion dresses. If you have a wide price range for prom and are aiming for a classy look, this is the store for you.
3. Missguided- Missguided is a fresh and new British online fashion store. There are not as many dresses to choose from on this website, but if you are attempting to look sleek and trendy at prom and still stay way in your budget, Missguided is for you.
5. Forever21- Forever21, (if you are living under a rock and do not know), is online and in store. If you want to look good but prom is not your top priority, take a look at Forever21. Take a drive down to the crystal mall and try on some dresses if you are someone who gets online anxiety. There are not as many options, but there is no doubt that they will all be in your price range!